The Doctors and Staff of Northwest Animal Hospital are excited to announce that we will be welcoming you, our clients, back into the building for appointments beginning Monday, May 24, 2021! We so appreciate the patience you have shown during the last year while we all navigated uncharted waters and cannot wait to serve you “face-to-face” again.
While we are excited for this return to (almost!) normal, we are asking for your continued help in our efforts to keep you, our staff and their families safe. In that spirit, we will be asking clients to follow these guidelines:
- In accordance with the City of Columbus Executive Order, facial coverings or masks must be worn in indoor public spaces. The mask mandate is required for both vaccinated and unvaccinated clients.
- The Lobby area will remain closed for the time being.
- We are asking that a maximum of two people attend your pet’s appointment.
- For clients with children or more than two in your party, please continue to utilize our convenient curbside service.
- Upon entering the building, you and your pet will be escorted immediately to a clean, sanitized exam room where you will remain for the duration of your appointment. During your pet’s exam, we kindly ask that you remain seated and do your best to maintain appropriate social distance.
- All check out procedures and follow up appointment booking will be facilitated in the exam room.
Should you prefer to remain curbside for your appointment we are happy to offer this service. Simply call us at 614.451.4772 upon arrival.
To ensure that we can keep our staff healthy and here to provide care to your pets, please advise our staff if you or someone in your household has experienced Covid symptoms or tested positive for Covid in the last 14 days
Northwest Animal Hospital’s staff remains committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness. In addition to the thorough cleaning that the clinic undergoes each day, staff will clean any equipment used and all high touch surfaces, such as door handles, following every appointment.
We can’t wait to see you in person!